7 October is the World Day for Decent Work. To acknowledge this NFS, BASTUN and TUAC are organising a webinar looking at the role of social dialogue in dealing with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic in the Nordic/Baltic Sea Region.
The webinar will also discuss the Global Deal as a means to better working lives in the region.
- Lizette Risgaard, President of the Danish Trade Union Confederation (FH) and vice president of TUAC
- Inga Ruginienė, President of the Lithuanian Trade Union Confederation (LPSK) and BASTUN.
9.10 Covid-19 crisis and the Baltic Sea Region
- Christophe André, Senior Economist at the OECD, Economics Department
- Pierre Habbard, General Secretary of the Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD (TUAC)
Trade union interventions
- Inga Ruginienė (LPSK, Lithuania)
- Heidi Rønne (FH, Denmark)
- Pekka Ristekä (SAK, Finland)
- Dr. Adam Rogalewski (OPZZ, Poland)
10.30 Global deal and Decent Work
- Veronica Nilsson, the Head of the Global Deal Support Unit in the OECD
- Sofia Vahlne, the Head of People Strategy and Global Labour Relations at Scania
- Lisa Lorentzon, the Chairperson of the Union for University Graduates at Scania
- Peggy Hessen Følsvik, the Vice President of the LO-Norway
- Magnus Gissler, General Secretary, Council of Nordic Trade Unions (NFS)